You know we gotta put this crap in here. So we will do it in small-ish font to make it less annoying. Except for our name. Because that’s just pretty cool.
This site may contain links to third party sites. Two Too Smart, Smartass Mommies does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those sites and the offerings made by the third parties. Third party links to other sites are not endorsements or recommendations by Two Too Smart, Smartass Mommies of the third party sites, goods or services. Your access to or use of them is at your own risk.
You can't have a site like this without sharing those other geniuses who came before us, paved the way, and inspire us to become the absolute best smartass mommies we could possibly be. Thank you ladies!
- Find Two Too Smart, Smartass Mommies on Facebook
- Of course we are going to list our site first. Duh!
- East Denver Moms
- Not funny. Just helpful. Created by 1/2 of us.
- Open Letter to the Mom Who Can't Stop Following Her Child Around the Playground - NYTimes.com
- We really, really, really wish we'd written this. Favorite reader comment: "Dear People Who Got Bent Out of Shape by This: This is satire. It is funny." I think that comment may become our new legal disclaimer.
- Honest Toddler | Juice. Crackers. TV.
- I enjoy attention, cake, television, running & games.
- Divine Secrets of a Domestic Diva
- Somewhere between love and madness lies . . . motherhood.
- The Bloggess
- Like Mother Teresa. Only Better
- And That’s Why You Should Learn To Pick Your Battles.
- In fact, it was this Bloggess post that truly got us started. We still can't look at that chicken saying "Knock-knock motherfucker" without laughing our asses off.
- The post where I make it up to you. And then make things worse. And then apologize again.
- Read this if you are a fan of giant metal chickens and top-hat wearing, taxidermy ducks.
- Underachiever's Guide to Being a Domestic Goddess
- A tongue-in-cheek look at surviving motherhood and life in general. Please do not join if you are sensitive to sarcasm and swearing...or just don't have a sense of humor.
- Crappy Pictures
- Hilarity at its finest.
- People I Want to Punch in the Throat
- I think the title sums it up. If you can't figure it out, then go away before I punch you in the throat.
- Elf On the Shelf Mommies
- Whenever we need inspiration and a reminder for doing what we are doing, we read her thoughts on those mommies. Genius.
- Hyperbole and a Half
- No parenting comments/tips/advice/thoughts found here. Just some seriously funny shit.
- Texas, United States, Writer, Mother, Sister Wifer, Pilates Avoider. Completely offensive and we love it.
- Blondie McBaffled
- Alter Ego Unleashed. Reality or Not. Here I Come!!! Parental Discretion is Advised.